9.28.2005

nano nano

Our ipod nano arrived yesterday. We had lots of fun uploading songs to it! I tried to upload a book from our library, but it will only let me upload it to my desktop, it's not compatible with Mac. :-( That's okay, though. I've been listening to it while organizing the office.

I went to my Weight Watchers meeting yesterday, and only lost .6 of a pound!!!! I was NOT happy to say the least, it was my first week! I always lose like 4-5 pounds the first week! (Can you tell I've done WW many times?!)

Anyway, then I went to the gym and worked some aggression out while listening to the nano. I love it, it has a great sound, and I can divide my songs into catagories, etc. It's the perfect thing for an organizational freak like me!

Memories Expo is coming to Orlando on Oct. 6-8. I might have to go over there on Saturday to see what's up. I've been behind in the scrapping world because of the move! But I'm getting caught up now. I've been on Lifetime Moments, 2 Peas in a Bucket, and Croppin' Paradise to see all the new stuff that's come out since July. I've ordered a few things too! :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't despair about .6 pounds! You are exercising your BUTT OFF . . . and we all know muscle weighs more than fat! So you go girl! And now I will humbly admit that my sis and I joined WW on Sept. 13th. Second time for both of us! And of course when people find out that you've been in WW before, they want to know why you're "back" LOL . . . to which I responded that I like fattening food too much! But back to the points! BLAH!