9.15.2005

my faux-hawk

I really hesitate to post this picture. My mother is going to have a fit. But I have to show you because it's funny. I got my hair colored today, and my stylist fixed my hair into a faux-hawk. (You know, like a mohawk, but without the sides shaved.) It's not for good, and I will probably never wear it this way, so I had to take a picture.



Is that crazy or what??!! LOL I have to re-do it before David and Mona get here!

I must say, I look pretty silly with this punky hair-do and my very conservative clothes! I love the color, though--she put some streaks of red. I think you'll be able to see it here:



That's what I look like today. :-P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just cracking up! Thanks for the fantastically interesting blog you keep! I love it!!!
Tell David and Mona HI!
Jen

BT said...

Jenni Dramis? It's like old friend overload!

Sara said...

LOVE the color! And the faux hawk is cute. :D

Anonymous said...

Love it! You can definitely wear funky cute hairdos like that! :-) Now, does the red match the new red couch? :-)