9.22.2005

i'm the proud owner....

....of a brand new Florida driver's license! Woo-hoo! That's about the best thing that's happened all week. Real exciting, huh?

BUT I do have a stellar weekend ahead! First of all, on Friday night, I'm going to be brave and go to a crop at the Local Scrapbook Store--by myself! Yes, folks, I'm going it alone. But I'm sure I'll meet some nice scrappers there. I'm psyched about it! I need to pre-plan some pages!

And on Saturday, we're going to Daytona Beach to spend the day with David & Mona. I can't wait!

Finally, on Sunday night, we're going to meet our friends Joe & Tara and their son Alex at Disney! They're coming down from NY and we get to go on a fireworks cruise with them. I'm SO excited about that! I haven't been to Disney since the 3rd grade! (Well, I went to Epcot when I was 20, but there are no rides there so it doesn't count.) I know I won't be riding anything on Sunday night except a boat, but it will be cool to just GO because Disney has changed so much! And it's always awesome to see a familiar face.

In other news, the GREAT DESK SEARCH has finally ended. I've found my perfect desk, and yes, it's white. :-) It has different pieces that fit together, so I'm about to go measure and see what pieces I need. Maybe I'll go and get it tonight! It's on sale, too!

Oh, some of our shows have FINALLY begun again! Our very favorite, "Lost," premiered last night for its new season. It was incredible! Just as good as last season, if not better!!!! We can't WAIT till next Wednesday's episode! Also, "The Biggest Loser" is on again. We love love love it! And this Sunday, "Desperate Housewives" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm" are coming back on. We can't wait.

I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged! I guess it's just been a boring week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun scrapping!!!