10.05.2007

night sweats

I really don't have any business blogging right now! I'm going to Tampa tomorrow for the weekend and I haven't even started packing. I'm so excited - I'm going to Ruban Rouge - a very popular scrapbook store - to take some classes taught by none other than Tim Holtz!! We are going to be able to use (and buy!) some of his brand new products that will not be released until December. I'm BEYOND excited!

I'm meeting up with my friend Christy, whom I met at Lifetime Moments. Yes, that's a message board! We're going to just enjoy a girls' weekend and crop the days away! I will post pictures when I get back.

In other news, this whole week I've been experiencing night sweats. WARNING: if you are a guy who thinks girls should just "glisten" or "perspire," stop reading now! (I don't want to ruin the mystique for anyone!) I have woken up in the wee hours every night this week sweating up a storm. Last night I was so hot, I got up and turned the air down, and when I got back in bed, my pillow was soaked and so was the spot where I had been laying before. Gross! With that and the hot flashes I've been having for some time now, I'm wondering what in the world is going on with my body! (Could I be perimenopausal at age 34? Maybe...)

4 comments:

Susan said...

I have wondered the same thing about myself (and I am older than you). I have done some research online and you might do the same....but basically my periods are still too regular. doesn't make me feel any better about it....

Susan said...

ooops! forgot to tell you to have a good time this weekend!! I have taken some classes from Tim and he is a blast!!

Miss Kerri said...

Thanks Susan! I'm so excited, I called the store today to ask a question, and they were laughing because I was talking so fast - they were like, "Are you a little excited?" LOL

I have done a SMALL amount of research. Maybe we just have the early signs. I'm still very regular too - but I do have some of the symptoms! I always thought I sweat so much because I was overweight, but even after I lost a lot of weight, I'm still just as hot. And lately it's been worse. :-P

Anonymous said...

I had what I thought were hot flashes too but when I asked my doctors (2 different ones) if it could be perimenopause they said 'highly unlikely' at my age and I'm older too! Maybe our bodies are revolting because we refuse to have kids :)