8.04.2008

pacing, calling, working

It's that time when the Kindermusik schedule starts going crazy and I start having more thoughts than my brain can hold! It's exciting! I am SO THRILLED that my program is doing so well, words just can't express.

I pace when I'm on the phone. I walk all around the house, stop to pet the cats, and keep walking. By the time I'm off the phone I'm usually sweating. Does anyone else do this? I used to never do this! But I think it's because I WANT to multi-task, but it's hard to do that and concentrate on your conversation on the phone.

In other news, KINDERMUSIK. That's what's occupying my brain right now. Maybe something else will happen in my life once the schedule is finally set and the semester starts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I am also a pacing/working person while on the phone. I clean out closets, fold clothes, dust, and pace the house while on the phone. I'm not sure why... maybe it is the multi-task thing, or that I am so energized from my conversation!
Congrats on KINDERMUSIK! That is awesome!
Jen

Mandi Miller said...

Yep, you need to get a life! lol! I haven't been able to talk to you about hardly ANYTHING lately! You're so busy. It's time to get this semester going and spend time IMing with me! :) (Just your selfish friend speaking here! lol)