6.28.2008

vacation pictures

I am aware that it's still my birthday month. I have things to say, but I'm trying to put them into words.

Jesus Christ, Superstar was awesome!! Corey Glover, who used to be the lead singer of Living Colour, a cool band from the late 80s/early 90s, played the character of Judas. He was amazing! I'm so glad we got to see this play!! I love the music, too! I recommend seeing it if you have the chance.

OK, here are some pictures from vacation.
This is Sofiya, the one-month-old leopard we got to see! Can you believe it?!!
This bear loved peeking at us from his pool.
Brad & Kari on the top level of Busch Stadium.
Brian's first Major League game!
Many things were explained.
Mandi & I at the arch.
Brian in the top of the arch. A conversation between Brian and I at the top of the arch:
Brian - I can feel it moving.
Me - Yeah, it has to move a little or it would just fall right over!
Brian - Let's not use the words "fall right over!"

Mandi & Brad in the arch.
In Tennessee, Mama Taylor took us out to see her corn.
Brian at the World of Coca Cola Museum in Atlanta.

3 comments:

Christy said...

your vacation looks so fun!!! Glad you were able to get away for a fun adventure! :)

BT said...

Two things:

1. I was privileged to be a part of Brian's first big league game, and I hope I didn't bore him to tears explaining things to him; and

2. There is a song by Living Colour called "Open Letter (to a Landlord)" that is FANTASTIC. Download it from iTunes. If you hate it, I will reimburse your $0.99.

Well, not really, but it sounded nice.

:)

Mandi Miller said...

Hey toots,

Great pictures! :) (even thought most of them are on my computer too, haha)

LOVE the quotes from Brian at the TOP of the ARCH! THat's great!

Ok, Brent's telling me his 'stomach burped' and he's hungery. (it growled, lol) Thanks for the post with rememberance of you! :)