6.01.2008

happy june!

June is my birthday month and I have lots of thoughts about that. But they are for another day.

I've been scrapping this weekend! It's the big kickoff of Summer Scrapfest at Lifetime Moments!! I love Scrapfest - it always motivates me to get lots of stuff done. So I was scrapping on Saturday and got up from my desk for just a minute, and when I came back, I found this:
Come on! How am I supposed to scrap?! =^..^=

Anyway, here are some of the projects I did over the weekend. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Christi said...

Brillant--I always just celebrate my birth-DAY (and maybe the day before and after). Forget it--I'm going for the birth-MONTH from now on! Love it! BTW-2 more days of school!!!

Anonymous said...

I think someone was wanting attention :-) Very cute.

Christy said...

Those layouts look great, Kerri! Makes me want to scrap! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerri,
P and I went to see SATC last night. Have you seen it yet? It was like watching the longest episode ever.