4.09.2008

idol yawns

I don't know what's up with Idol this year. First of all, I'm just not as into it as I usually am. Second of all, last night was really weird!! The best singers did just ok, and the bad singers did pretty well (for them). I still think that Kristi Lee Cook (aka Country Bumpkin) needs to go home, as well as Jason Castro (aka Ladyface Travolta, because we think he has a ladyface and looks like the daughter of John Travolta. Plus, I HATE his hair, SO gross!)

I love Carly, Michael, and the Davids. I also totally love Syesha and I thought she ROCKED last night. I couldn't understand why the judges gave her bad comments and said she didn't emote - I was nearly in tears at the end of her song! And they thought Jason Castro was so great? Is it because he screwed up his face and closed his eyes when he said, "Bluebirds fly?" I don't get it.

Also, while I'm talking about shows...I'm totally into The Biggest Loser Couples. I was just watching last night's show and my jaw totally dropped and I nearly died when both girls were above the yellow line!! Go, girls!! I am thrilled. I cannot believe how much the brothers (Mark and Jay) have cried this season! Especially Mark - he has provided so many waterworks!! It's actually kinda funny. He just cries all the time. I'm really anxious to see who wins this year, I'd LOVE for it to be one of the girls!!

I'm gearing up for Kindermusik summer camps - it's going to be fun. People are really excited about it and so am I! I absolutely love teaching Kindermusik. I feel so lucky!

2 comments:

spaceJASE said...

When will you post again...
?

Anonymous said...

This nosey gal in Ohio wants to know what her friend in Florida is up to! We want a post, girl!