2.03.2008

man, i need to update


Sorry, this is all I have time for right now! :P

Monday - Italian stuffed shells (Dream Dinners)
Tuesday - chicken tacos
Wednesday - game night, no cooking
Thursday - Brian's night to cook, Boca Burgers
Friday - leftovers (chili and or chicken tacos)

The mold project is underway. Our bedroom and master bath are a complete mess. The stuff that goes in those rooms is displaced in all different places in the house. I have pictures...I will try to upload them soon. It's really yucky!

Instead of in the drywall, the mold was behind the shower tiles, and so we have torn apart the shower. The door and window of the shower are out in the yard - there was mold all inside the metal casings and everywhere. Truly disgusting. We are getting a new shower. I will explain more later - but thankfully, the mold was not on the wood in the walls. Yay!

Off to bed. I have an early day tomorrow! I promise to update with more than menus very soon!

No comments: