1.23.2008

oh my darlin'



I cannot get enough clementines! Seriously, today I've already had 6 of them! And I'll probably have a few more before bed. They are SOOOOOOO delicious! Let me be clear here: I'm totally lazy when it comes to fruit. I'm hungry for fruit, I want to eat it right now. I don't want to have to take a bunch of time to peel it. Well, these are so easy to peel, it takes me about 15-20 seconds to peel the whole thing! It's like the skin is loose! And...they're SEEDLESS! What more could you possibly want??!!

I don't have much of an update on the mold situation. I can tell you that we've moved out of our bedroom and now our bed is in the dining room. The dining room has taken up residence in the kitchen, and our whole house just feels weird right now! We did find out that we only have mold in one wall (we think) - and it's not in the wall between the shower and the tub. So at least the tub won't have to be taken out. I'll keep you posted. Here's our bed - you can see that there's a half wall separating the den and the dining room. It's weird to sleep out in the open! (Excuse Max's demon eyes, I don't know why that happens):

3 comments:

spaceJASE said...

Did you get a second opinion or is it like you can SEE the mold creeping out to get you? I ask because a buddy of mine has personal experience with companies taking advantage of people's fears of mold and telling them the situation is worse than it is and requires drastic and expensive measures.

Just looking out for ya.

JASE

Miss Kerri said...

Well, we can't see it yet, but we can sure smell it! When we took the plate off of the electrical outlet on that wall, the smell almost knocked us down. The person who came to test it had a little camera that she put in the wall and we could see the spores. It was gross! But thanks for looking out for us, Jase! ;-)

spaceJASE said...

oh OK - that def sounds like a bit of a problem. EW! I hope it isn't too much of a hassle to fix...

We get some mold on our walls when we leave the furniture up against the walls through the whole winter. We have to move it out and open the windows a couple times to avoid it.

Good luck!