11.18.2007

tomorrow, tomorrow

Well, the fam is coming in tomorrow night! I am SO excited! We're having Mom and Dad, Brad and Kari (my brother and SIL), and precious Braden (my nephew) over for Thanksgiving! Tuesday we're spending at Disney, Wednesday night we're eating at Rainforest Cafe and then taking the Wishes Fireworks Cruise, Thursday is turkey day, Friday is shopping, and Saturday...well, we might go to a corn maze or something. We're gonna have a great time!

In other news, tomorrow is my first day teaching elementary music at Lake Mary Montessori. I'm nervous, excited, and stressed. I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your first day! And Happy Turkey Day!

miz fuhrell said...

got the package!!!! feeling loved...spoiled...humbled...made the Husband a little jealous. :)
thank you so much!

Mrs. Smythe said...

Kerri!! It's so good to see your fam! I SO always think of them at Christmas time! I'm making potato candy this year!!! I can't find my recipe from you, but I found one online...I hope it's as good!

Hope you have a great holiday! We're going to Ohio this year. Wish I could be up there to hear the MVNU Messiah!

Take care!
Lisa Sipes Smythe
lisa@thegraphicslab.com