8.17.2007

a big day for enrollment!

Yesterday morning when I left the house, my Kindermusik enrollment was 10. Last night, when I went to bed, it was 20!!!! I cannot believe that my enrollment DOUBLED in ONE DAY!! Things are going absolutely crazy. I had another few sign-ups today - and it's starting to look like I might break even or even make a little money this semester! This is wild and I'm loving every minute of it!

Mom and Dad are here - they got in tonight and they're leaving Saturday morning EARLY. They came down to get Nan and Pops' car. So tomorrow we're going to hang out, play cards, and go out to dinner. Brian is taking a half day off. :-)

OK, I have to go and place my materials order for Kindermusik! More later!

3 comments:

spaceJASE said...

holy fish - that's awesome!

WAY TO GO MISS KERRI!!!

Tristi Pinkston said...

Congratulations -- this is really taking off for you!

Christi said...

See, doing the same song a million times really can pay off!! So glad you have so many kids!