7.19.2007

a rather large delivery

Look what was on my porch when I got home today!!!! And then, look what happened when I brought the boxes in.
And here's all the fun stuff Brian and I unpacked from the boxes!
We sat around for like an hour, playing the tambourine, checking out the kids' materials, hitting the cymbal and the triangle, banging on drums with various mallets, and playing the resonator bars. It was great fun! We were a two-man-band! The cats enjoyed the packing paper and getting inside the boxes and jumping out at each other. All that fun stuff to play with, and they play with the box.

This is really happening, folks! I'm going to be teaching Kindermusik VERY soon! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. And I have high hopes! I want lots of students! I've even had some inquiries already! Yay!

OK, calm...here's some really good news: I got my car back from the shop - it has a brand new air conditioner! I felt like I was driving a luxury car as I drove home from the dealership. Man, I seriously took my A/C for granted! It was miserable without it!

4 comments:

Sera said...

Wow you have been so busy, I have been menaing to comment for a while. Things have calmed down alot since the wedding is over, but of course the kids are still home for the summer and keep me busy as usual.
I am so excited for you starting Kindermusik! You will do great, you really have a knack with kids, I know mine absolutely LOVE you!
MISS YOU TONS!!!

Tristi Pinkston said...

How fun -- it looks like you're going to have a great time.

Stephanie said...

This looks like fun!

Nancy B said...

My Cat does the same thing when I get anything from the UPS man or the mailman.

And he is my stamping partner too.

I see you're from Orlando. That's my home town. Born and raise there.

But moved when I was 22 to to Il. Love it here.


Have wonderful day!!