2.10.2006

emotions

So many companies have called Brian by now, we've lost count. He's had many, many phone interviews, screenings, and programming tests; he's had 3 face-to-face interviews, and he has another one tomorrow. We never dreamed that we would have this many options! It sure is hard to decide!

Of course, I may be jumping the gun a little because there are no offers on the table yet, but as I've said before, things are looking extremely positive. Brian has done well on all the tests and has had great feedback & communication from all the interviews and screenings. We have a lot of decisions ahead of us!

I've been scrapbooking a lot lately and making cards. Well, I should say I've been THINKING a lot about scrapping - and then I come and sit in my scraproom and work on a page and it takes me forever! LOL! I guess I have gotten a good bit done lately, though. Tonight I was looking at some of my NY friends' pages on Lifetime Moments. When I saw some of the pages, I remembered being right there when they were being made. A lot of them were made at my house in NY. Some of them had some of my borrowed supplies on them. Some of them had pictures of me on them. Most of the pages brought back really fun memories. Tonight I'm OVERWHELMED with emotion, missing my NY friends. I'm working on a page right now of our "bye-bye bash" in NY. I'll post it here when I'm done.

Brad is coming on Sunday and I'm SO EXCITED! I talked to him today and he shared some disturbing news with me: he got laid off yesterday. It must be contagious. Our family has many burdens right now, so please keep us in your prayers!

I went shopping with Denise today. We went to Kohl's and then to the mall, and we had a great time! We had lunch at Sweet Tomatoes and it was yummy! I really like hanging out with Denise! She's a lot of fun. We're going to their house tomorrow night for dinner and some down time by the pool and fire pit. I'm making my famous hundred hole cake! Yay! (Right, Sera?!) Oh, and Denise and I discovered today that we are just about exactly the same size! And our feet are only 1/2 size apart too! :-D

I'll leave you with an adorable pic of my babies. This rarely happens, and when I saw it going on yesterday, I had to grab the camera!



AMERICAN IDOL RULES!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too!! :(

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Max and Sam picture b/c of the look on Sam's face--kind of like he's embarrassed to be caught snuggling with Max. LOL. Those cats!!! :)

Sara said...

Glad to hear that Brian has had some interest in him. :) I know something will come up soon.

Super cute picture of the kitties. I do miss fighting with Sam...

Sera said...

I know I am a little late but I am in for the MOVE BACK option! I miss you bunches and bunches!
100 hole cake AND American Idol ROCK - Just ask Jeff!!