12.15.2005

radio city christmas spectacular

Brian and I went to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular tonight. No, not in NYC, in ORL! It was awesome! The dancing, bright colors, and lights were fantastic! My favorite part was the living nativity at the end, with live animals and everything! The 3 kings walked right by us--we were on the aisle. It was cool! One of the sheep didn't want to face forward and kept turning around. The "shepherd" kept trying to get it turned back around. It was hilarious!

It was really nice to see a true CHRISTMAS show, complete with nativity. It's really been upsetting to me how everyone is trying to take Jesus' birth out of Christmas. I was so glad to see the nativity and hear "One Solitary Life."

I didn't get any Christmas cards yesterday, but one came today--thanks, Grandmama Carol! :-)

And now, for myself only, I'm going to make a list of things that need to be done before I leave for Christmas. This truly is for myself, so I can refer to it quickly and often.

THINGS TO BAKE/MAKE
1. **finished**
2. **finished**
3. **finished**
4. Hershey kiss treats--maybe
5. **finished**


THINGS TO DO
1. **finished**
2. finish up a few homemade gifts
--mb da
--chti mo
--pc hu ha
3. **finished**
4. store: diet pop, battery for camera
5. **finished**
6. make sure Cherrie can watch cats
7. **finished**
8. **finished**
9. **finished**
10. buy a few more gifts
11. **take car in for oil change/tune up--will do in KY
12. **finished**
13. cut Brian's hair (it's a shrub!!!!)
14. get a pedicure/manicure

********
christmas card count: 3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello- Sorry about the low Christmas card count, folks are probably waiting for your new address (like I was!) Your cards were beautiful, and I mailed you one w/ Evan's picture a couple days ago. So any day now you should receive that and I expect to see his picture posted on your blog since you write about everyone else! :)
When you are you going to Ashland???
J